Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Addition!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Well when MOST of you read this we will probably be in the hospital. My wife is going to be induced into labor on 3/21 at 0730. I will post some pics and info tomorrow night but we know it's gonna be another girl so we just hope for a healthy baby and we shall see!:beer:

Fellro

Staff member
Good luck and congrats!

It has been 27 years since my oldest was born, 20 since my youngest, and 1 inbetween. I remember every detail... I'm sure you will too. congratulations!!!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Got her a little Ranger yet? You got to start em small, ya know ;)

CONGRATS!

Gunner

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
ok guys just got home...long day. whew glad its over. Mom and little Hailee Marie are doing great. She was born at 7:20 p.m. and weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. and was 20 in. long. Cute little d*mned thing! will try to post pics later on Thurs. gotta go to bed now got some serious road time with work tomorow! Got to drive from here to STL then to Quincy Ill and back then to the hospital.

Good luck and congrats!
Thanks!

Congratulations!!!! Hope all goes well and you bring home a happy healthly little bundle of joy.
Will have her home on Fri afternoon

thanks!

It has been 27 years since my oldest was born, 20 since my youngest, and 1 inbetween. I remember every detail... I'm sure you will too. congratulations!!!
Yeah just about every detail!

Right on, Doc! Great to hear the news.

Ryan
Thanks!
Coming!
Thank you!

Got her a little Ranger yet? You got to start em small, ya know ;)

CONGRATS!

Gunner
No but I do have an off road wagon with a 12" lift and some new fourwheeler tires and wheels for her!

Congrats - post some pictures!!!!!!
I'll remember the camera tomorow night when I get home I'll post some!

Woo Hoo!! Way to go!!
Yeah it'll be good to get home!

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
Well, now that the little lady's been brought into this world...first...

MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS SIR AND MRS. SIR!!!

Now at least 18 years of bringin' her up, lovin' her and making sure she drives a Ford!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
thanks Dick we are looking forward to those 18 years also!

good going lil and Mrs lil. i'm so glad to see new life in this world. hug her alot and always let her you know you love her.
Bless her birth and the parents

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Thanks Carl! But if I don't get down to the hospital there may not be any of me to bless! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Here are some pics the hospital took!

Hospital4.jpg

Hospital3.jpg

Hospital2.jpg

Hospital1.jpg

HEY!!! I thought you weren't SUPPOSED to let infants sleep on their tummies....

GREAT LOOKIN KID! Maybe the bad gene skipped a generation...

Last edited:

Fellro

Staff member
Actually, they can, it goes back and forth, depends which "expert" you talk to....

Ford Truck Articles