Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

man did i f'up

i'll be amongst the banned soon from one of my "other" sites and probably here. i was rushing to update F&H stats, and inadvertantly posted the team stats from here on my "other" site. keeping in mind the team stats show member names,,,,, i threw the whole team here in the bag. no excuses, i was late for my dr's appt and screwed up. i feel like crap for the mistake. i hope no one
takes sh*& for my brain fart. if anything happens in the"other", send it to me. i did an apology there and hopefully it dies out.:hammer:

I'd say you don't have much to worry about.

I replied in that thread that I found another team on F@H that was called Ford Truck Fanatics. The post must have triggered one of their watches. Anywho the post never showed up, and so far no repercussions.

mine did and the owner replied and took a shot at me. i just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
At risk of bumping against the "no site bashing policy" here...
He WOULD take a pot-shot at you. Either he'll get over it, or he'll ban you (and maybe any of the rest of us on the list he can).

If he bans me, he bans me. If he bans you, let me know, and I'll be sure to post up over there that you've been banned and why- we'll see what kind of reaction THAT gets from people over there.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I just posted this on FTE. This is the way I feel about it. You don't have to apologize for making a mistake Carl.

lenny1carl said:
my other team

Aren't we all really folding for the same team, "Team Cure Cancer"?

Knowing how passionate Carl is about this venture I feel pretty safe in saying that he would even thank Hilary Clinton if he found out she was folding.

Cancer knows no political or racial or gender or sex or even website bounds.

I lost my mother to Leukimia at 10 years old, 22 years ago now. If Hitler himself folded a protein that made one less 10 year old have to lose their mother I would thank him.

Fellro

Staff member
depends how recent you refer, not too long ago, quite a few did... but real recent, no.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
get it right... nutsack.

Ryan
Franks and Beans . . . Franks and Beans!!

No big Carl. If they wanted to, they can look at stats from when we were active on their team and see that we're on a new team anyway. It's not like they can't figure it out.

I don't think they'd ban anyone unless we were there trying to make people dump them for this site. I'm still visiting both as I still have interests in the tech stuff there that we are developing here.

Well, the one guy that I have noticed is missing is ivanribic (sp). Does anyone know what happened there? Or should I not be asking questions?

Fellro

Staff member
go to www.nwuonline.com, and you will find the old NW guys... some things went down, and they pulled out right as Ken banned them. Polarbear can fill you in better, or look for yourself on thier new site...

Proeliator

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
get it right... nutsack.

Ryan

Omg, omg, 8-year old rule....ban, ban ban! Sieg Heil!

Ooops. Sorry, wrong site, my bad :redface:

In other news, its great to see some old faces (so to speak) and I hope Lenny's nutsack has recovered :rofl:

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
go to www.nwuonline.com, and you will find the old NW guys... some things went down, and they pulled out right as Ken banned them. Polarbear can fill you in better, or look for yourself on thier new site...

Wow... went to their site and love their mascot!!!

Sure wish the Kansas Chapter had one like that!!!

Where do I sign up to be an associate member of the NW Underground???

Thanks,

jeff

Proeliator

Pacific Northwest Chapter member

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Just to give my .02 worth...

Spoke with Jason today at FTE (he called me earlier in the week). Wanted to pick my brain (not my nose) about what I thought at FTE. I was suspicious at first due to some other things... but the telephone call was very polite and professional.

We discussed the "other sites" forums, mods, admins and other stuff. I will have to say that he seemed very open and available to speak with. I mentioned the NW Chapter stuff that I sort of read or have heard and I was glad tohear in reply that its over, old news and he feels bad that it ended on the note that it did.

I am not going to debate who is right and who is wrong and I donot want others here to chime in and "bash away". I am just relating how my 1 phone call went with him and that I felt he at least listened to me... whether or not he does anything... time will tell. I told him that being the "big guy" on the block that they just need to ignore it all and move forward with their "business plan" and not worry about one 3 week old site with 40 people... as there are 5 other Ford truck sites all doing the same anyway.

Also noticed that they have a new email/PM warning about selling stuff without being a supporter and "data-mining" their user base will cost $50.00/occurance. He seemed not to know anything about this... so who knows. I questioned what is the difference between data-mining and just mentioning a new site (as I have mentioned others in the last 3-1/2 years) just like a friend would mention that anew bar or restaurant opened in town and one should try it. Doesn't mean it is better... just try it!!!

I have deleted all my galleries and personal info at the other site and will just pop in and out as I feel like it. I have decided to make FTF my new home for now. I think we should just drop the whole issue of comparing FTE to FTF and the people at their site and just nmake this site the best we can with what we have. In time this site will grow and be a great place to hang out.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Jeff Cook

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts