Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ok I finally decided to check this one out

Just thought I would, actually I just saw it listed on another website. So figured why not come join, not like I don't do any posting or browsing on the web anyway.
So until someone tells me to get lost, yet another place to be while appearently not having a life.:rofl:

Welcome monsterbaby, c'mon in and make yourself comfy....post up, post often, and spread the word we're here...

monster, good to see ya

Thought I was the only member of the "No Life" club.

Sorry until the summer I am pretty much the president I think, in the summer well on the weekends I will be spending almost everyone down in MO racing.

Fellro

Staff member
Oh, I'm sure if we were to tell you to get lost, you'd find a way to turn it around...:rofl: Good to see ya!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Sorry until the summer I am pretty much the president I think, in the summer well on the weekends I will be spending almost everyone down in MO racing.
Racing? Did I read RACING?!? Where at, not that I like that. :)

Oh yeah, welcome!

Fellro

Staff member
That would be an interesting race, but somehow have to figure out who has to give, Todd runs pavement, Rob in the mud... if you could find a mud pit beside a dragstrip... Heck, I think it would be fun watching Rob run in the dry against Todd! Probably more fun watching Tod try to run the mud against Rob though...:rofl:

Heck until the drag strip kicked me off for not having a certified chassis under 9 seconds in the quarter I suppose I could always put some slicks on it and run pavement.:rofl:

Fellro

Staff member
burn outs on all 4, now that would be cool! Yeah, they might get a bit touchy on the safety specs... Geting good hook might be an issue, doubt the weight transfer would be any too good...

What do you mean you thnk hooking it might be a problem, I have 48" ladder bars and can hook hard enough in the mud to pull the front tires.

Fellro

Staff member
high center of gravity, that's what I mean... hook in the mud and on the asphalt aren't quite the same. That much power with your current setup probably would smoke the tires more, only because it sits high, and the weight doesn't plant on the rear tires as well, it is designed for the mud, and obviously works well there. Might even venture to guess it may be a shade nose heavy for asphalt apps... And there is the possiblity I am way off on my assesment al together too, not the first time...

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
burn outs on all 4, now that would be cool! Yeah, they might get a bit touchy on the safety specs... Geting good hook might be an issue, doubt the weight transfer would be any too good...
Hell, mine will smoke all four. That ain't too hard to do. The hard part I'm discovering is affording the new set of tires. Holy Crap 10 ply's are pricey!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts