Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Nobody Home?

texas_diesel

Lubbock Bum
Well since no one's said anything since December... anybody alive with a SD?

I unfortunately don't have a SD, but I do really want one. Consider me here in spirit. ;)

Sweet. This place looked dead, I was worried that nothing was going on around here

Nope, we have patterns of activity just like any other forum. Anytime another 6.0L breaks down, or a 6.4L gets recalled, it goes here.... (which is actually alot... :p)

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I'm moonlighting here from "somewhere else" SHHHHHHHH!!!

Anyway, I actually own a '05 Sduty 4dr, PSD, FX4 with some (personally done ) work on it. Shaker 500 deck, Alpines all around, leveled with F350 blocks out back, 295's, Zoodad, Bilstiens, etc. LOVE IT!!!

Just got back from an AC/DC concert last night :devil:, and what can I say but AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best concert I've ever been to! Not bad for a bunch of 50+ year old guys!

99 F350 Crewcab Longbed with the 5.4 still lurkin around in the shadows. I recently did a heatercore swap on the badboy which I am prepping a writeup for for another forum but I guess I can post it here too ;)

What can I say, there really isn't too much that goes wrong on these ol gen1's (seems they did it right the first time through huh) so nothing really to post. I never really introduced myself though so maybe Ill look into posting a little intro to me and my truck which I do spend allot of time on especially lately adding little tidbits here and there heh.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
OL has a 2005 350...only problem so far was the FICM...truck gets around 18-20 mpg and has been great.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
50,000 miles, synthetic oil.

I'm moonlighting here from "somewhere else" SHHHHHHHH!!!

Anyway, I actually own a '05 Sduty 4dr, PSD, FX4 with some (personally done ) work on it. Shaker 500 deck, Alpines all around, leveled with F350 blocks out back, 295's, Zoodad, Bilstiens, etc. LOVE IT!!!

Just got back from an AC/DC concert last night :devil:, and what can I say but AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best concert I've ever been to! Not bad for a bunch of 50+ year old guys!
AC?DC rocks, I saw them when they came to my neck of the woods. They rocked.

Ford Truck Articles