Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My New Toy

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
So i picked this up last thursday, 99 F250XLT 4x4 with the V10, 236k, about 100k on engine and trans, cleanist one I looked at around here, and for only5G

Ill get more pics up soon, just figured id post this to show.
254680_2252323304270_1133890009_2674177_6154391_n.jpg

Its a little rough around the edges but I do like that, makes for good parts to get price down to where I want to pay. Soon to come......headers, front lift, 05 front(grill, headlights, bumper) trying to get the 2008-2011 Tailgate with Super Duty in the bottom, 16x10 or 17x10 whatever ones I find at the swap meet, 35's, custom exhaust to go with the headers(most of the studs are broken lol)

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I think that is the truck that was on craigslist for quite some time now. Looks nice.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
You dont want to sell to me anyway! You dont want the cats to be chopped off, as well as all the emissions stuff lol

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Haha Bertha wouldnt get a plow. This 1 isnt gettin a plow either. I was waitin for u to tell me to come to Cali to pick it up, and take a little vacation while I was at it lol.

Air Bag Deployed In Face is from when I was jumpin my mud bronk in the back yard, and I hit the ground straight down and POP lol

Haha Bertha wouldnt get a plow. This 1 isnt gettin a plow either. I was waitin for u to tell me to come to Cali to pick it up, and take a little vacation while I was at it lol.

Air Bag Deployed In Face is from when I was jumpin my mud bronk in the back yard, and I hit the ground straight down and POP lol

:rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: 'smiliecrazy' ...... just how big is your back yard?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I did this but like 10x worse and nose dived it into the ground lol its a video just so you know to watch! lol

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol yea i beat that bronk good, and it keeps goin, love it

skan, i pay what I want to pay lol

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Looked over a few pics, to the right person 4k, but nothing more than that...

Take it down to corpus your back near 6k, I believe... But that's only because of the beach.

Hopefully you still have her in 2015 Chris - she'll have her 20 in then and we can talk$$

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts