Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Thanks to all.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
It's been awhile so I wanted to take the time to thank everyone for helping make this site such a great place to come and hang out. It's amazing to have such a great group of people willing to share their stories and to help each other when needed. Thanks again for making FTF such a great site.

Also want to send a special "Thank You" out to all the Mods for devoting their time to help grow the site and volunteering for what is at times a tough job with no real rewards.

A big Thank you to all the members of FTF. YelloThumbUp

Yep, defiantly a great forum with many informative,respectful members!

Even Ryan??? 'cause that would cause me some consternation.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks in return for creating such a great atmosphere to talk truck, shoot the breeze and bs with eachother. This is by far the best site of any I'm a part of.

Its a great place to hang out, i love reading everyones stories. thanks to all you guys who created the site.

smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid ...... this site has the most well used favorite button on my computer - my daughter joke's about me being on this like she is on facebook.

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
A big Thank you!! to all the Administrators and members who make this site what it is! I am proud to be a member here! it is a great honer to park my rig here with all the rest of the FABULOUS FORDS in your ciber garage! smilieFordlogo

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid ...... this site has the most well used favorite button on my computer - my daughter joke's about me being on this like she is on facebook.

Oh, and by the way, where is that "LIKE" button?

Hello and good morning kiwi f150!

Love the story and ESPECIALLY the quote! I am busting up as I am typing this!

Boon

It's been awhile so I wanted to take the time to thank everyone for helping make this site such a great place to come and hang out. It's amazing to have such a great group of people willing to share their stories and to help each other when needed. Thanks again for making FTF such a great site.

Also want to send a special "Thank You" out to all the Mods for devoting their time to help grow the site and volunteering for what is at times a tough job with no real rewards.

A big Thank you to all the members of FTF. YelloThumbUp

Hello and good morning slmann.

How about a HUGE THANK YOU to the slmann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a fantastic Forum and I am grateful to all that I found it just fooling around one day looking for a Forum to join; this is the one!

Thanks again!

Boon

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
This site has been an incredible blessing to me since I've been a part of it.....since buying my 77 F150 back in 2010, I've had 2 kids (with two polls for guessing the due date on here), I bought (with the exclusive help of all you folks-not to mention a shout out to Austin who single handedly rescued me down south so I could even do the deal and get home!) our 79 F250 rig, bought some incredible parts from friends on here for my rigs, been helped out with some personal things (Duncan!), and the list really goes on and on....and these things are only at the tip of my tongue.....not what I would have expected from a truck forum or any online forum for that matter.

I'm glad I found this site for sure. It has surely impacted my life and the life of my family in a positive way.

Ford Truck Articles