Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Road Trip Today!!!!

Heeeeeerrrre's Vince!!!!!

100_0673Medium.jpg

Here's Vince working on my EAC...

100_0674Medium.jpg

Here's Vince at his computer in his work area.....that's right, he has his own computer...

100_0676Medium.jpg

Here's Vince posting here on FTF about my arrival...

100_0677Medium.jpg

sure....blame it all on Vince. you Admins are all alike. blame the guy with the ponytail

blacksnapon

Staff member
I took Goose out to see the 08 superduties. I have to send a green one back to the wash bay to clean off the drool! Then we went around to the Roush mustang............

Don't let him B.S. you guys....
you of all know we won't allow a trashing.:wavey:
just kidding Goose. is the truck right?? i may attack Vin. Nawww. he works too hard.

I've got a bad knee, but I think I can still out run ya Carl!
if you can crawl Vin you can out run me. walking on your hands gets you half a track ahead of me.

I'm about like Brutus, after 20 yards or so, its time for a nap!
been there....still there, done that, do that.
i thought Ryan, Tony were my bros.......Vince is genetically related. he may hate it, but if you are worn out by a dog.....
sorry i was napping. i got worn out typing.

Last edited:
yet i worry so bad about Eva..... i'm very concerned for that lady. even Sassy pushed her food into letters..... save Eva.
T is beyond assistance. God love him but .....it's a Pig lovin dude.
Eva .....Run woman.

Last edited:
maybe you read it upside down... and it said AVE EAVS and she thinks you should clean out your gutters.

or we could blame it on you Goose. you did tell us to hammer him.
i opposed it, but had to go along to keep my good standing. for what it's worth.
looking back..... i'm sorry i did. terrorists.

You guys are gonna be in soooo much trouble when he gets on here...:nono:
The day I fear Ryan is the day I check in my gonads.

No, wait... that was march 10, 1984.

Ford Truck Articles