Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Guy

Hi everybody I am new here love Ford Trucks I like to play Foot Ball My Brother is on many forms but I decided to join because of my new to me Truck. sometimes my grammar and spelling is a bit confusing but I will try my best. I am only 16 but work to get my own stuff. My truck isn't the prettiest but it is mine. according to my research and brother my truck is a 1991 Ford F-250 Extended Cab 7.5L 460 E4OD long bed 3.55 open with what we believe to have a 2 to 3 inch lift. it has a straight body but bad engine (have replacement) I don't know a ton about but my brother and hopefully this forum will help me. if you want picture or more info on my truck or me I will have to have my brother help me.

Johnny

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Welcome to FTF, good to see more people in my age group signing up and showing interest.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I'v had 18 or 19 vehicles since I was 14.

I'v had a few rangers, few f-150's, couple broncos. The rest have been other misc. stuff (jeeps, hondas, ect.)

Just recently totalled my '94 powerstroke (check around the forum... there's a thread about it somewhere.)

Still got a '78 Bronco my dad bought new.

For now I'm in a '96 civic though.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts