Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Thinking about selling the 98....

My next project!
u4y5azez.jpg
umugu3yg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a studebaker it's a 63 lark 6 sedan. When my uncle passed I have since been thinking about getting the car being back on the road. It's orginally a 6cly auto car but I have an R1 avanti v8 and 4 speed to drop in it. I'm thinking on going with satin red paint and use the black and white buck seats that are in the building with car. It's going be challenge I have to swap all the 6cy brakes and suspension but I have all the v8 parts just laying around. I basically have 3/4 of another lark.

The lights in mine are illegal for highway use haha. Brighter than the state patrol headlights

Hey where did you get your blue led lights for your gauge cluster and how much were they? My blinker bulb jut blew out

I got all my L.E.D bulbs off eBay. I think they were around $10 total. Check them before you put the cluster back in. L.E.D are directional not like normal bulbs they only work one way, it way easier to plug it up and check before you put all together and find out some don't work. You might want to go for a better quality that's a few buck more I did have three go bad with in a few months of installing them but I have not had a problem since then.

I'm going to pull a part this weekend to get both front and rear diffs. Hopefully I can find a 4cly cherokee that has a good set so I can swap the 4.10s in mine but if not I will settle for a set that come from a 6cly auto, 3.55 is better than 3.07 that I'm running now plus I have had a rear pionion slowly getting louder over the past few months. But im also going to try using hockey pucks as my bump stops so I can keep my tires out of my front fenders so much. I will take some pics when I do the swaps

Picked up both diffs at pull a part. Bought a new mopar track loc limited slip carrier and I have a good friend that will set it all up so I can swap them this coming week. Looking forward to wheeling again this year.

Got my axels swapped and the jeep drives much better!! Actually has some power and torque in 5th gear again! Can't wait to see how the limited slip works off road.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts