Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The wicked witch of the west...

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Has resigned....what a great day for Alberta. This douchewench is out and the rest of the leeches that make up what was once a great party are hopefully on the way out as well.
Next election...Wildrose party.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/03/19/alison-redford-resigns-as-premier-of-alberta/

CALGARY — After weeks of escalating tension and the spectre of an outright caucus revolt, Alberta Premier Alison Redford announced her resignation on Wednesday.

Ms. Redford, who was selected to lead the long-ruling Progressive Conservatives in 2011 and managed to win the party’s 11th consecutive election in 2012, announced she would relinquish her position in a sudden evening press conference held in the province’s legislature in Edmonton.

“Quite frankly, too much time the last few weeks has been spent on questions of loyalty, allegiances and character. Too many people have been distracted from the important work that the people of Alberta sent us here to do.

“I love Alberta. I am honoured to represent Alberta as your premier and I’ve given my heart and soul to this province every single minute of the day for the last two and a half years,” she said.

“Quite simply, I am not prepared to allow party and caucus infighting to get in the way of building a better future for our province and for all Albertans … with profound optimism for Alberta, I am resigning as premier of Alberta, effective this Sunday evening.”

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Gave her soul to the devil... lol

Ryan

Ontario just gave a majority to the liberals. Even though we have had a lot of scandals under the previous liberal leader. PC had a few missteps early in the campaign which I think scared some voters. I don't think we have forgotten the last time PC got in. To much big business.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I saw that....IMO, the Liberals are a hell of a lot worse then the PC's...but that's not saying much considering what the entitled $$$$$$$s have done here....you guys need a Wildrose type party.

The Libs and NDP's scare the hell out of me....I've spent 30+ years working and I will be damned if I'm going to get taxed more to help the idiots that have made poor life decisions.

I didn't feel like there was any good options, like most voters. The liberals around here are like old hat. They just feel comfortable. PCs came out talking about cutting public sector jobs and privatization. Ontario has suffered to much job loss in the automotive, and forestry sectors over the last 10 years.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I hear you on the lack of choices.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts