Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Pumpkin Carving Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ok so here we are in the great month of October. It is time for a little Chapter VS Chapter competition.

This is going to be a PUMPKIN CARVING competition and here is how it is going to work.

1) Everyone in the chapter can carve and submit as many pumpkins as they like.
2) On October 29 the Chapter Leaders or their Designee will submit 3 pumpkins to me for judging.
3) I have enlisted 3 great users who have volunteered their time to help judge this competition. They are ANNFound, Bricks and Blondegurli. On October 30 they will judge the entries. On October 31 I will post the winning chapter in my signature.
4) Each judge will judge each pumpkin on a 10 point scale. With 10 being the most points they can award and 1 being the least points.

YOU MUST CARVE THE PUMKIN YOURSELF OR HAVE ASSISTED YOUR KIDS/SPOUSE/GRANDMA/PET ETC… IN THE CARVING PROCESS.

NO PICS OF PROFESSIONALLY CARVED PUMPKINS.

Any questions let me know.

Post your submissions in this thread and on October 29 Chapter leaders can just pm me the post numbers of the chapters entries.

What do we win? FTF Tshirt??? That would be cool. :D

Maybe trista can send me a complimentary skandocious decal? :)

while carving my punkins tonight for the Great Punkin Carving Contest, a very odd event occurred. Casey, my sister, and I were out front in the driveway carving away and we hear pops that sound like fire crackers but it was distant. We didn't think anything of it. A car going the speed limit (which is unusual for our street) drives down and shoots a gun out the window like 5 houses down from us. There were like 8 shots on our section of the block. The police come out and found the car- pulled it over. They searched our block for casings and found one .45 and the rest were .40. My sister and I had to talk to the police since we were the only ones outside when it happened. Crazy... pictures of punkins to come.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Nice job Mine/kids r rotting allready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles