Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > FTF Regional Chapters > South East Chapter > Virginia Chapter

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 02:32 PM

CaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Pumpkin Carving Competition

Ok so here we are in the great month of October. It is time for a little Chapter VS Chapter competition.

This is going to be a PUMPKIN CARVING competition and here is how it is going to work.

1) Everyone in the chapter can carve and submit as many pumpkins as they like.
2) On October 29 the Chapter Leaders or their Designee will submit 3 pumpkins to me for judging.
3) I have enlisted 3 great users who have volunteered their time to help judge this competition. They are ANNFound, Bricks and Blondegurli. On October 30 they will judge the entries. On October 31 I will post the winning chapter in my signature.
4) Each judge will judge each pumpkin on a 10 point scale. With 10 being the most points they can award and 1 being the least points.

YOU MUST CARVE THE PUMKIN YOURSELF OR HAVE ASSISTED YOUR KIDS/SPOUSE/GRANDMA/PET ETC… IN THE CARVING PROCESS.

NO PICS OF PROFESSIONALLY CARVED PUMPKINS.

Any questions let me know.

Post your submissions in this thread and on October 29 Chapter leaders can just pm me the post numbers of the chapters entries.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread