Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

February truck of the month

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Woooo!! Nice truck Brian. Also looks nice in blue :)
DSCF0668.png

bobf100

Congrat's Brian - I love your truck no matter what color it is. It's nice to have a real truck that came from the factory with running boards as TOTM. smilietease

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey congrats on the TOTM!!!!! shard looking truck! weve got 2 of those at the junkyard for sale just up the street from me. wish i had the money/space for it :(

Michigan
Wow beautiful truck man! Congrats

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Hey Brian it sounds to me like Travis called your truck JUNK. Wanna kick his ass? :)

.....i see how it is :guns: i MENT to say that the local yard picked 2 of them up and is selling them as repairible vehicles.... HAsmilietease

Thanks everyone. I just enjoy driving it. You cannot imagine the attention it gets going down the road
(especially passing old people around heresmiliepeelout ).

A crowd gathers every time I stop somewhere.

Young people ask what is it and old people say they had one back whenever.

I hope the "new guys" realize that mine is not blue. Chris was playing with photoshop. Follow this link to the TOTM page: http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/index.php?page=truckmonth

Travis can't catch a break around here no matter what! :suspicious:

I was going to ask if they were parting them out...until I remembered where you live. :headbang:

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Congrats Brian on the TOTM, you truck is a beaut, now I have to start campaigning for the March TOTM
I want to start by offering a stimilus package to all the Admins, more to come later,
Again congrats Brian .YelloThumbUp

Mike

yes congratulations. that's a worthy example.

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Congratulations Brian!!! Beautiful truck!!

Confabulatives, Brian!!!

I can speak for the rest of us when I say, your dedication and hard work shows!

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Good on you, Brian. They should be driven and used. Daily for best results. It's healthy for us to smile and driving a truck like that gets 'er done!

Nuthin

Passed By Everyone!
CO
Congrats, Brian! Pity about that Y-block, though. smiliestirthepot

Tell Chris to watch out for the red reflections in the chrome, next time.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts