Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Arkansas mini-meet!

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Hey Brian, do you know where you'll be tomorrow? Not sure what time I will be heading out... early I hope? Maybe you'll come out and hang with me and my friend Becky? :)

She's really sweet and funny. She's kind of loud sometimes but she can't help it.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Her husband told me that he does not have a honey do "list".

He said it was more like a honey do "scroll" or a honey do "novel" and that she wanted his bike. :rolling laugh::rolling laugh::rolling laugh:

The scary part for me? If she is in this area Monday...I may get hit with a big stick for saying that.

Her-->
thwack.gif
<-- me
Hahahah! I don't need no stinkin' stick to take a man down. :rofl:

Hey Brian, do you know where you'll be tomorrow? Not sure what time I will be heading out... early I hope? Maybe you'll come out and hang with me and my friend Becky? :)

She's really sweet and funny. She's kind of loud sometimes but she can't help it.

I will be out at my parents house tomorrow. I am crashing here tonight. I have to work tomorrow night, but I won't leave until late afternoon. Let me know when you decide what and/or when. Text me if you want when you leave home.

Hahahah! I don't need no stinkin' stick to take a man down. :rofl:

Uh oh...now I am scared! :redface:

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
OK will do. I will be calling Becky around 8 or so tonight to see what time I'll be headed that way!

I can just stop by and pick you up first or I can pick her up and swing by and get ya depending on what she wants. She may just want us to come to her house. I've already asked her if she would mind and she's all for it! :)

I just need to be home by 3:00 or 4:00 so I can feed the hubby before he goes to work.

Oh and yes, be afraid, be VERY afraid. :D

I should probably leave by 3:00 or so. That gives me time to get over there, make copies for class, check my mail box, and check my E-mail before class. I also have to change from jeans and T-shirt, into dockers and polo type shirt before I leave.

That is...unless we are going somewhere fancy for lunch or something. Then I will need to dress better during the day. [confused] :rofl:

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Sounds like it will work for everyone then! :)

Dress fancy, around me? Don't waste your Sunday clothes. LOL I am a causal dresser and besides we'll probably hit up Cosmo's or something similar to that in Bull Shoals. The Dam is like 3 minutes from her place. Are you familiar with Cosmo's?

I need to hit up Walgreens on my way home too. I took advantage of that one day only free ink cartridge fill up and it will be ready around 3:30.

Never been in Cosmo's. I have eaten at Grazinni's (sp?) and 178 club for lunch. Those are both good.

There are some other places in Bull Shoals, but I have not been in them. Well...I have been in Connie's cafe ONCE. It was full of smoke. I came out of there coughing. I have not been back.

I don't mind other people smoking (I do not), but when the whole place is full of smokers, it gets to me. LOL

.....Dress fancy, around me? Don't waste your Sunday clothes........

Umm....not sunday clothes. I have to wear decent clothes (dockers and polo type shirts) 3 days a week for work. Actually, I am very comfortable wearing those type of clothes now. I have worn them to work for so many years.

What is funny is to see people's expressions when I go to work in the 56. I get out of an old beat up multi-colored truck dressed nice, carrying a laptop case or my school bag. :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh:

Last edited:

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I smoke BUT not inside so you don't have to worry about that. ;)

At Cosmo's we eat outside and the weather is so nice for that.

As far as clothing I've always been a jeans/shorts t-shirt kind of gal. Well except for the ages of 17-21. I wore a lot of dresses and pumps those years but only when going out. These days I not comfortable in any of that. LOL!

We got married in jeans and 'dress' shirts. Ha!

I just talked to Becky so somewhere between 9-10 I'll be headed your way. She gets off work at 7:00 and needs to clean up and what not before we got out there. Just a little F.Y.I she's a CNA at BMRC.

I smoke BUT not inside so you don't have to worry about that. ;)

At Cosmo's we eat outside and the weather is so nice for that.

As far as clothing I've always been a jeans/shorts t-shirt kind of gal. Well except for the ages of 17-21. I wore a lot of dresses and pumps those years but only when going out. These days I not comfortable in any of that. LOL!

We got married in jeans and 'dress' shirts. Ha!

I just talked to Becky so somewhere between 9-10 I'll be headed your way. She gets off work at 7:00 and needs to clean up and what not before we got out there. Just a little F.Y.I she's a CNA at BMRC.

She may very well know me if she has worked there for a while. I am on a first name basis with half the staff. :redface:

Most don't recognize me standing up and in street clothes though. [confused]

Do you want me to meet you somewhere, or will you stop here on the way though? If you are stopping, I will keep the shades open and watch.

I don't wear the implant around the house and they (my parents) do not have a strobe light on the door like I do at home.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
However you want to do it works. I can pick you up or can just meet me at that Citgo (It is a Citgo, right?) at the turn just before 178 and you can follow me. Whatever works.

I should warn you I am not coming empty handed. I will have a camera! :D

If you want me to pick you up I will just stop at the Citgo and text you so you know I am about there and either way I will text you when I leave Viola.

Let me go check my cell phone and make darn sure I have your # right and I'll PM Ya or you can just PM me it. :)

Oh and you probably wouldn't know Becky from there. Tuesday will be her 90 days and she works on 3 South pre-opertarive patients. She used to work with me and she left there to be a CNA and will be going to school to be a RN! :)

Truthfully, I have no clue what that station is as far as brand. It is the Y-station. Bob's used to be the other one (now closed). No idea what brand it was either.

If you just want to meet at the Y-station, that is fine. I will know about when you will get into the area, since you will text me as you leave home.

I will be in my explorer and park somewhere around front. The 56 is taken apart so I can start on the body work or I would drive it. It is much more fun.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
OK cool. :) If you're just going to follow me I'll be in the '01. It's white as you know. If you want to ride let me know and I'll bring the '98 (my baby) hubby is replacing my glass in my mirror now just in case.

to steal a quote from our much appreciated member, Gunner...

Get a room, you two.

Ryan

It is not my fault this site does not have a chat room. [confused]

There are some uses for one.

That is how I ended up with my 56. Chat room talk on "the other site".

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Brian, I so envy you right now!! Meetin' two chicks and one with a camera!! You dog!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts