Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I think.

Raging Buck

New Jersey Chapter member
We should get a small group together and meet up at the car show in woodbury, give these import cars and such a run for their money and shake 'em up a bit. Lol.

Just a thought but on a serious note I think we should get weekly meet going. Would be awesome. :)

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Weekly might be tough for everyone. I think we a scattered throughout the state lol.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Woodbury is an hour and 40 minutes from my house. When is the car show?

Raging Buck

I'm actually not sure when it is. I only went once, lol. That's why I said "on a more serious note" which area are you from I'm thinking I have a chill spot for a meet just gotta see whats up.

And I understand meets weekly aren't good for everyone especially since we are spread out, but it gives them a chance to plan if they know its every week. Or someone should make a northern meet and I'm working on a southern meet, obviously. Gives people a chance to come out if they are busy one week. It would be a nice time. Like the weekly Woodbury meets and what used to be the Moorsetown best buy meets.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I'm in central jersey, woodbridge area.

Raging Buck

I got you ... hmmm .... would you know a midway between you and atco? Somewhere quite a few (alot) of big trucks could fit in meet and everyone be able to relax and chill?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Not sure I'll have to see what I can find.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I've driven all over the state, but never looked for places to just sit around and hang out. Drove to a few weird nj sites and stuff.

Raging Buck

Lol. I feel you. I like to spot places, always wanted to plan my own car/truck meet. I have like a few perfect places, just like you, people come from aways. How far are you from the Atco area?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
1.5 hours. 87 miles according to google.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Usually us Missouri guys would just meet up at a restaurant or something similar. Get some grub, go out in the parking lot and shoot the breeze. Just an idea for you and it's 'neutral' ground for a first time meet.

Ryan

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Our last meet was at Sonic in Franklin Park. NJ is good because there is like 5 million diners we could meet at lol.

Raging Buck

1.5 hours. 87 miles according to google.

Move closer lmfao. jk jk.

Usually us Missouri guys would just meet up at a restaurant or something similar. Get some grub, go out in the parking lot and shoot the breeze. Just an idea for you and it's 'neutral' ground for a first time meet.

Ryan

That is what I was thinking, I got a friendly's down the way and on some nights it lots empty. Would be like perfect. Summer, Ice Cream, and Big Trucks. Lol.

Raging Buck

Well I'm trying to see which area is more middle to yous in Central/Northern.

I've been thinking if Hainsport is close, that's a Sonic.
Also got some Friendly's in Robbinsville, Mount Laurel, Burlington.... Idk. I'm trying.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I'll see what I can come up with

Raging Buck

I think we might be doing Fudds on 22.
Then some other gentleman was saying about somewhere in New Brunswick. So we shall see. I'm trying to figure out if I could do either.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Ok let me know

lostinfords

jackson,nj has a car show the last friday of each month, great turn out and a good showing of trucks also...Sean.. would like this...closer to woodbridge and my area too/seaside heights area...if it is somewhat close I may be up for it also

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That sounds like a great idea

Ford Truck Articles