Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Looking for a Radiator

my 74 F350 dump is running hot then I like it has an original radiator in it still. looking for some options for a large Aluminum radiator and maybe an electric fan. Any help would be great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Jasperrc

Texas Chapter member
I've never bought from them but radiatorexpress has them with electric fans. Jegs has the radiator as well but I didn't dig enough to see if they have the electric fan options.

Looks like there are other options too.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Champion radiators are who all my groups use...I've only seen one failure, and that was in a mud pit spinning 6k rpm for a few minutes.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
my 74 F350 dump is running hot then I like it has an original radiator in it still. looking for some options for a large Aluminum radiator and maybe an electric fan. Any help would be great.

You need to measure your radiator before you replace it, because...

1973/78 F100/350 with round headlamps: TWO different radiator supports!

The support used with the Super Cooling radiator (measures approx. 26 1/4" wide x 24 3/4" high) has a larger opening radius.

Standard, extra cooling and A/C radiators measure approx. 26 1/4" wide x 19 3/4" high.

i planned on mesureing first but off I remember it uses the larger one. will check out the suggestions.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Haha this is one of those sentences where a few words paints a vivid picture.

Ryan

I'd be lying if I didn't say there was video of it somewhere, and the run may have been in 2wd.

Ford Truck Articles