Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Has to happen to-do list...

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
Fact #3 of this thread...sometimes you just have to fake it til you make it. I'll rebuild the tranny like I know what I'm doing, and let you think I do...hahaha.

great reply!....
I would hate to make out a list, other than the mental list in my head, of what I have to do to 'my fleet', most of mine are road ready but others need to be gone through and parted out to liquidate stock

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
So...how am I doing guys. The plan was to have red up and running by the 4th, with the exception of new tires...she's still sitting, haven't even ordered any parts yet. The Bronco's carb has been tuned to where it will best run with vacuum issues in the booster...but the p/s pump (probably) is on its way out. Nothing else has been done to it. And Thunder only has a build plan in place for the 460, no parts order there yet either. Where in the hell does the time go???

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Sounds like you need to consider an austerity program and dump a couple of those. :D I know a willing buyer. :wasntme:

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Time?????? What is that word? Seems like it takes me a month to fix something only to find something else I need to fix or improve. Biggest thing I've found out is just get parts on order and so when some time does come up, at least you are not waiting on parts.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts