Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Howdy Everyone

Just thought I would say hi to everybody.

Most of you know where I came from :)

'drama' 'drama'

I'm going to take some time to look around and see the job you have done to this site.
It looks quite good to me

Dennis

Last edited:
I'm sure I will.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Welcome aboard Dennis. I am sure you will see some famaliar faces.

Will probably see some new usernames but have some familiar conversations with them.

Its still a growing site but is doing pretty good. A pretty good natured crowd here.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Welcome! Look around! Real good, easy environment here!

I hope the owner here won't mind me helping to build this site up like I did FTE ?
Without those few stupid rules;)

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
hey Mil1ion, welcome to the site, the site is growing pretty well , even if Skan is always posting thus keeping most people away. Welcome brother!

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
I hope the owner here won't mind me helping to build this site up like I did FTE ?
Without those few stupid rules;)
Hey Dennis! :)

Welcome to FT...uh..F !!

bigdance

See, I wasn't fibbin'...I'm a member, and I have more posts than you do!

LOL...That won't last long! :rofl:

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Holy crap, welcome to the site Dennis!! Never thought I'd see you 'round these parts. Post up often buddy, I think you'll like it here.

Thanks I'm sure I will like it here.

I see Number Dummy is on here too so we should most of the important stuff covered.

welcome Dennis

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Oh my, look who showed up! Howdy Dennis, this welcome comes from one of the newer arrivals here. I like it and I'm sure you will too. More of the rocky mountain flavor should only improve things around here. LOL
Tim

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Sooner or later everyone come to FTF . Just kidding . Post away . In every forum more for us to reply to.

Thanks you guys.... Give me a few days to get the post count up ;)

Note: I have removed all the Images that I had posted on FTE because I didn't want them to have the luxury of using me anymore.

I was beginning to feel like a community Bathroom .

D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts