Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

just saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
howdy, some of you may know me from other forums, and some of you are probably pissed that i'm signing up here. just thought i'd give the site a try out to see if it fits me or not. i'll try my best to "play nice".

p.s. i've been told that the combined "might" of tex, ag, and myself could quite possibly make the interwebs explode, guess we'll find out :D

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Dan fair warning is on my fb status.

Welcome to the site man, but keep it straight.
Hit my pm box or on fb if you have nay issues.

Oh and post pics of your junk and your already a step ahead of me.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey...that's an NWU guy. Welcome aboard. The nuisance that was Mike (tex), doesn't post up much anymore and Anthony (ag) is a pretty cool straight shooter as long as he doesn't get riled up. So I believe the interwebz is safe. Anyway, lets see your junk and enjoy your stay.

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
Oh great, you.

Welcome to the site!
don't know if i know you, at least not by that name.
Dan fair warning is on my fb status.

Welcome to the site man, but keep it straight.
Hit my pm box or on fb if you have nay issues.

Oh and post pics of your junk and your already a step ahead of me.
thanks don. will do.
Hey...that's an NWU guy. Welcome aboard. The nuisance that was Mike (tex), doesn't post up much anymore and Anthony (ag) is a pretty cool straight shooter as long as he doesn't get riled up. So I believe the interwebz is safe. Anyway, lets see your junk and enjoy your stay.
let me fix that for you:Hey...that's a guy who used to be an NWU guy. i got the band over there. if any of you frequent that site try to ignore anything i posted there. for the most part that was a comedy sketch gone wrong for me. i have a very weird sense of humor, and it ruined it for me there.

thanks for the welcomes btw. i'll try to get some pics and progress reports on my bronco today.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
let me fix that for you:Hey...that's a guy who used to be an NWU guy. i got the band over there. if any of you frequent that site try to ignore anything i posted there. for the most part that was a comedy sketch gone wrong for me. i have a very weird sense of humor, and it ruined it for me there..

Oh gotcha...I'm not over there much anymore...work blocks it.

thanks for the welcomes btw. i'll try to get some pics and progress reports on my bronco today.

Oh yeah...I thought I saw a post or two of yours over on FSB too. You're pretty new there too, aren't you?

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
yep. i was told to stay away from here with the way i post. just like you said with anthony, if i get riled up, i argue even when i know i am wrong. i hate that i do it, but i just can't help when someone hits my a-hole button.

i haven't even logged in over at fsb in a while. seemed kind of "clicky" to me. lots of good tech advice, but i'm not sure that site fit me too well.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Describing your antics as a comedy sketch gone wrong is an understatement.
I'm just gonna sit back and watch for a while....btw...welcome :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
yep. i was told to stay away from here with the way i post. just like you said with anthony, if i get riled up, i argue even when i know i am wrong. i hate that i do it, but i just can't help when someone hits my a-hole button.

i haven't even logged in over at fsb in a while. seemed kind of "clicky" to me. lots of good tech advice, but i'm not sure that site fit me too well.

Whatever the case, welcome. We're one helluva Motley Crue...but we all enjoy hanging out here. Everyone has to fit in somewhere...why not here.

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
i'm not too worried about it duncan. i know there are some guys, such as yourself most likely, that will never give me a second shot. being couped up in the house for the last year doing the stay at home dad thing really changed my attitude and general behavior for the worse. **** happens, what's done is done. hoping to hear back today about an interview i had yesterday. it went well. hopefully i get that job, but if i don't, i do have another one lined up. this last month that i worked really gave me some perspective on my actions of the past year. i was really lacking in the personal interaction department, and obviously it showed :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Best of luck with the job(s)...and as I said, I am just gonna sit back.
smilieeatndrink

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
well, thank you. is bill over here? for the life of me i can't figure it out. i know he despises me, but i like to sit back and read his rants. very well written posts from that guy.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
well, thank you. is bill over here? for the life of me i can't figure it out. i know he despises me, but i like to sit back and read his rants. very well written posts from that guy.

No problem...and Bill was a member here.

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
i looked at your gallery. are you on fte under a different name?

and as stated before, disregard those posts :headbang:
smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

The problem I had was that there were too many people that spewed wrong info about me because of their obvious lack of language interpretation

Text doesn't have tone, so straight talk can appear as sarcasm.

I find highly intelligent or more educated people understand me perfectly well by my writing ability

Lesser educated people seem to minsinterpret.

I suppose because they think everyone else is like them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles