Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anyone into lowered trucks?

FTF'er

Welcome to FTF!!!
I love all trucks, lifted... lowered... and anywhere in between!:post pics:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Welcome to FTF!

Not so sure if we have many guys into lowered trucks,but I'm sure there's plenty with an appreciation for them.Your Excursion is coming along nicely.Can't wait to see it done!

Welcome to FTF!

Not so sure if we have many guys into lowered trucks,but I'm sure there's plenty with an appreciation for them.Your Excursion is coming along nicely.Can't wait to see it done!

Thanks, I was scanning through the threads, lots of people who like lifted trucks.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I think that has to do with where half of us are from.lol.

We still have an appreciation for lowered trucks,especially when they're done tastefully.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Welcome to the site. That is one heck of an Excursion project you got going there.

Welcome to FTF!!!
I love all trucks, lifted... lowered... and anywhere in between!:post pics:
Lots of pics in my links...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MCBywWi2z0
My Ranger- 22Below
1sdk1-1.jpg

My Excursion- Big Brown
DSC_0809.jpg

DSC_0797-1.jpg

FTF'er
Lots of pics in my links...
Thanks for the pics, I have internet through my phone... so some links really kill me. I love both of them, they are both awesome, but I like the Excursion a bit more. I see you have some real muscle to pull the heavy Excursion around!:guns: :prod:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I can appreciate a fine built machine, doesn't mean I'd buy one. I dunno how many guys here actually slam their trucks, but I know a few have dropped them a bit.

I just prefer tall trucks because fat chicks can't jump.

Oh and welcome. Looks like you have some fine looking rides.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts