Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hey everybody

So first off id like to say this is Chris' Fiance. (nflfreak43). and we just bought me a 1988 Ford F150. all i know is its a v8 and is awesome. He's tryin to teach me slowly. im startin to catch on. but here are a few pics. were goin and pickin it up tomorrow afternoon.
0930091801.jpg

0930091801a.jpg

0930091802a.jpg

0930091802b.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Awesome...welcome aboard. Nothing like woman and a Ford truck. Oh yeah...tell Chris he's lucky, cuz if you didn't get him I was gonna snatch him up.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
welcome and congrats :)

i have the same truck exept mine is a manual with a 5.0Ho...

stick around and you will learn allot ! ohh and watch out for tony'smiliepig'

ok uhm first question is why is everyone in here act like they are on uhm....... special substances???? lol omg. and thanks chris i feel real loved now!!!!!!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
ok uhm first question is why is everyone in here act like they are on uhm....... special substances???? lol omg. and thanks chris i feel real loved now!!!!!!

thats us :) 'owned'

did you know chris has been going out with Ben behind ur back ?'hiding_smilie'

im only saying this becuase i was suppose to take Chris out but he ditched me smiliecrybaby

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

High on life bebe...high on life. Besides...it doesn't get any better than talking about Fords.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
It's the fumes.Alot of guys on this site.We all kinda just let ourselves go.lol.j/k.

Don't worry,we're all a great group of people.lol.

definitively the fumes.. my truck is running rich soo gas makes you high :beer:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

70blue

Georgia Chapter member
I have not done any special substances in years. I am naturally this messed up. Welcome to the site.

Ford Truck Articles