Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm gone

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I'm gone,outta here,history.Getting rid of my truck and getting a car. Have fun and a good life.

What the hell Cliff? You okay?

Please do explain.

What the hell was that about....I own A ch%BY and am allowed.
Even Pig talks to me.

Bite me!!!!!smilieneenar and i'm tellin Tony...and Ryan. Goose doesn't care'hiding_smilie'

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
That was un-expected, and selling the truck is really no reason to leave IMO. Heck, I don't even own a Ford and never have, and I hang out around here...

What the h3!! happened? It cant be that post, he posted this thread at 4:17 this afternoon, the last post on the thread in the link was at 6:53 and 6:55 this afternoon. He hasnt been back on since he posted this thread.

Last edited:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I dunno, Cliff dont seem like the kinda man to get "butthurt"..
I'm sure there is allot more going on and some thing happened with the truck that kinda broke the Camels back..
I hope he dont leave.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I dunno, Cliff dont seem like the kinda man to get "butthurt"..
I'm sure there is allot more going on and some thing happened with the truck that kinda broke the Camels back..
I hope he dont leave.

The real answer is he found out I was coming back. I'm sure Cliff will be back eventually.

Trucker_Eric

Mechanically Inclined
i guess hes gone, maybe he didnt like the smart @$$ answers he got in that thread, lmao. its ok, some people take it the wrong way when others are trying to be fun. guess it rubbed him th wrong way so hes gotta get a sissy car for the mileage...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts