Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Thank You

emtzach

i get paid to do this
golly i sure do hope im up to the challenge, sarcasm... check....opinionated....check..... able to make bs sound absoulutely 100% fact..... priceless. like i said im home thnks for ..... ummmm letting me find u in hopes of u ... accepting me into your little cult lol

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I'm just here for the Air condition :rolleyes:

Fellro

Staff member
sounds about like a perfect fit, at least for some of the fray... :p Make yourself at home, no worries here.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Not sure if you noticed, but member 1,500 joined today :) .

Fellro

Staff member
Could be a sun dial though too... at least to measure the speed of movement....;)

I`ll introduce myself, Live in Fort Erie,Ontario, Canada,opposite of Buffalo new York,I work as a train conductor,I enjoy working on trucks and own 4 92-96 step sides,and a 98 entended cab for the wife, all of these trucks are redone,the white 95 is most recent with a 5.8,303 cam,and 4x4,duels etc, nice to see so many nice trucks out there..

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
I`ll introduce myself, Live in Fort Erie,Ontario, Canada,opposite of Buffalo new York,I work as a train conductor,I enjoy working on trucks and own 4 92-96 step sides,and a 98 entended cab for the wife, all of these trucks are redone,the white 95 is most recent with a 5.8,303 cam,and 4x4,duels etc, nice to see so many nice trucks out there..

another Canadian! welcome from the West Coast :wavey:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts