Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > F-Series > Generations 8-9

Generations 8-9 1987-1996 F150 + 1987-1997 F250, F350

Old 03-05-2019, 08:50 AM

Nightshade15 is on a distinguished road
SP Performance Rotors & Pads

Hey Everyone! Thanks for the add to the forum! I have an 89' F150 XLT Lariet Single Cab Short Bed that I bought back in 06' drove all through high school and did a full motor trans rebuild on (351w/C6), new paint, lift kit and some 33's. Times changed and I had to park it and get something roomier and better on gas so it was put aside until now. I am in the process of making her road worthy again and was on the hunt for some front rotors that looked and performed well. I did a google search and came up with SP Performance which happens to be located in CT where I live. I couldn't find my application on the site so I reached out  to them and they were able to machine and zinc plate me a set of their Diamond Slot Rotors in black Zinc.that were a direct bolt on for the truck. Install was a breeze with no hiccups and the sales staff was more than happy to take time out to help me with my application.

Check them out if you ever need some rotors or pads for your classic or newer truck. From what I saw they have tons of applications listed and an even bigger database that isn't.
​​​​​​​~www.sp-performance.com~
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2019, 04:08 PM

Kaajot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade15 View Post
Hey Everyone! Thanks for the add to the forum! I have an 89' F150 XLT Lariet Single Cab Short Bed that I bought back in 06' drove all through high school and did a full motor trans rebuild on (351w/C6), new paint, lift kit and some 33's. Times changed and I had to park it and get something roomier and better on gas so it was put aside until now. I am in the process of making her road worthy again and was on the hunt for some front rotors that looked and performed well. I did a google search and came up with SP Performance which happens to be located in CT where I live. I couldn't find my application on the site so I reached out  to them and they were able to machine and zinc plate me a set of their Diamond Slot Rotors in black Zinc.that were a direct bolt on for the truck. Install was a breeze with no hiccups and the sales staff was more than happy to take time out to help me with my application.

Check them out if you ever need some rotors or pads for your classic or newer truck. From what I saw they have tons of applications listed and an even bigger database that isn't.
​​​​​​​~www.sp-performance.com~

Thanks! Wish I'd known 3 months ago -- redid the rotors, calipers, pads, a12/13 bearings, etc. Got a nice tow package set on Amazon, but CT isn't too far a drive in a few years may have to swing on over if I haul a lot and give these rotors and pads a run for their money.