Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What did you do to your Dent today v2

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Hibernation is better than salt!

Jasperrc

Texas Chapter member
Went to the salvage yard today and scored a tailgate. That's the last thing I would have expected to find for this truck!

Also picked up a nice light for under the hood, intermittent wiper switch and cup holder setup.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Went to the salvage yard today and scored a tailgate. That's the last thing I would have expected to find for this truck!

Also picked up a nice light for under the hood, intermittent wiper switch and cup holder setup.

Those kinds of finds are always great.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
You have pictures of your updates Dunkin?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I'm gonna get Frank to change your avatar into a chebby one......:kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
So that's how it's gonna be is it?

Hmmmm.

hehehe

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Yup. I built the 94 all but paint, started on another one.....
Eventually this will be a frame off.

Bets on who gets done first?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

primetime

sawmill slave
At this point it appears I may have to find another donor truck for Big Blues new body. The current donor is rotting in the front yard. It`ll be two years in May. smilieloser Sometimes I wonder why I still bother lol.

Last edited:

Jasperrc

Texas Chapter member
Got a new salvage yard bumper(designed for a flareside) cleaned up, painted and ready to put on. Also started cleaning up the tailgate to get t ready for paint.

Jasperrc

Texas Chapter member
Got the bumper mounted and made a license plate frame when we realized the plate stuck up above the bumper and would be mashed to pieces like that. Sort of explains why the old plate that was on it was trashed, lol.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts