Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Dentside Ford parts you wish were being reproduced

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey fellas...thought this could be fun and see what kinda things you wish were being reproduced that you could use for your 73-79 Ford "Dentside". Be it canopy window seals, Free Wheeler stripes, dealership manuals, green interiors, etc.

Stock push bar
LB Bed Rails
Jade Green Interior Parts
Explorer seat covers
and a HIGH QUALITY 73-77 grille shell

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Nice list. I'd also have to add pronged XLT badges instead of double stick tape.

OH and I'd love someone to reproduce the woodgrain door panel insert and some of the explorer specific door panel inserts.

They really make an interior (IMHO) and are hard to find in decent shape.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Brown mirrored visors
Can't find a whole lot of the darker brown interior pieces that aren't junk

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
I'll add another vote for the Jade Green interior parts. I don't really need anything now--but I will at some point.

Woodgrain interior door panels.

Grille shells that don't cost as much as some whole trucks.

73FordF100

Georgia Chapter member
Georgia
The optional Sport steering wheel, bumper brackets for the rear sport bumper, and the slotted mags offered on I think was the Free Wheeling and Indy Pace trucks.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I wish the lower racetrack trim on the passenger side bed side with a tool box was being reproduced.

I wish the lower racetrack trim on the passenger side bed side with a tool box was being reproduced.

Scrappy had perfectly good trim there. Still undecided wether to sell it seperately or with the complete trim.

I'd like to see the factory CB mics and antennas reproduced. Also the light up padded visors and XLT door panels and a new tool box that is ready to be welded in.

XLT badges are reproduced with the pins Ben.

Original Ford Lifetime guaranteed replacement sheet metal panels.aka: The good stuff guaranteed for the life of the vehicle.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Scrappy had perfectly good trim there. Still undecided wether to sell it seperately or with the complete trim..

Well if you are willing to let the tool box piece go, lemme know. The couple pieces I have just aren't quite right.

XLT badges are reproduced with the pins Ben.

WHAT!!!!!!! I thought they were all two sided tape deals.

Well if you are willing to let the tool box piece go, lemme know. The couple pieces I have just aren't quite right.

I have a couple of pieces of chrome trim for that tool box

NOS tool box trim pieces would be nice. Those few pieces are not as shiny as the rest on my truck.:(

The ones I have for sale are shiny :)

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

havi

third member
Center console for my '79 Bronco Ranger XLT would be nice. Dang corner of plastic is broke.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts