Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Whats Next?

Michigan
Hey Ya'll, I was workin outside and glancing at my truck, and i thought to myself, it needs something new... What do you guys think i should do to it? Acually its starting to get boring, if you know me you know that i dont keep vehicles very long, but this bronco feels like i can go through anything i want, very comfortable for me to drive, and i feel safe in it, acually the first vehicle ive ever had that is like that.. But i was not going to sell my boat, but i am now, because that can be extra money for me. Im thinkin about a 4 inch lift, Mickey Thompson tires and Mickey thompson wheels. What else you guys think i should do to it?

Sell the BOAT???
You need to seek professional help...'smiliecrazy' (been die'n to use that smilie)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
A lift and some tires sounds like a great idea. Of all the vehicles out there, Bronco's probably look the best with a lift kit on them :)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Be like Chris and get that shift kit also. Id like to see a 5 speed bronco, our style.

Michigan
Im looking either at the Claw Radials, 33x12.5R15's or the MTZ's. Im not to worried about a radial, when im not wheeling and im going to school il stick my mud dawgs back on that are the same size tire as stock. Yea blue goose sell my 78 baja, dad has that liberator and i just cant see the need for two boats. My baja is smaller and easyier to pull, goes through less gas, but that lib is a chick magnet! 95F350XL, i was thinking about a shift kit, deeper pan, and pod guages as well. I love to see what the trans is doing, i feel like im blind without one. My dad has that on his diesel and i love it. Just dont know what other two guages i would get..... Also thinking about the SVO Diff cover for my rear axle, i love the looks of those. And an electric exhaust cut out for before the muffler. Still am getting white faced guages for my B day. Maby il get a few guages to. After all that is said and dun and installed, i like the light bar that goes on top of the cab, have 5 off road lights and have two of them facing backwards in case someones stuck (ME) or i need some extra light when backing up. Front bull bar with 2 lights up there and the blacked out head lights... I guess i got a pretty good list goin. Cant forget a new tailgate, yes mine is rusted! AND BAD! and bushwacker pocket style flairs, just like a 1 inch flare. Should be good. I think im gonna chrome out my emblems this weekend.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Light Bar like mine?
1995FordF350RightSideView.jpg

I dont have it on the truck now. I broke a few of the lens when I was wheelin. My truck was too big for some of the trails I went on. So I was hitting tree branches and such. Ill take a pic of the bar 1 day. Id like to get a roll bar for the bed so id sell ya mine if I ever get it.

Michigan
yea i didnt know if you had the roll bar or the light bar, i like that for sure. I love alot of lights, i had 2 off road lights on the front of my 79 and i had them on all the time on the back roads

Michigan
Damn i like ur truck!

Michigan
baja_mtz.jpg

Thats the tire and wheel combo i want. God i love those! Yea chris let me know how much you want for it, i almost got one for free from my buddy, he left me a voice mail saying if i wanted it come get it, i didnt call him back and he ended up selling it! It was brand new to.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I got to find a roll bar 1st lol. Yea I like them tires and wheels. I had them lights on 1 huge switch. I sware it was so bright. If people didnt turn the high off, even if I flashed, they got a flash for them 6 150W lights. Then they would pull over and cry caus they were seeing lights for like 20 min in their eyes lol.

Michigan
Yea buddy did that once, but it was a cop that he flashed his off road lights at, he has a jeep so he has the two up by the windshield and 4 on the front bumper. Yea outcome wasnt all to well lol. I have strobe lights and i acidently had those on my whole way home from a buddys house one night. Definatly can get arrested for that. Tony, Ive had big tires, my 79 had 3.50 gears with 35 inch super swampers. Ive never once complained about it. Thanks for the help tho, but im not gonna mess with the gears right now. When i get a small car or another truck, then il go all out on it. But more than likley i will have those 31's on it more than the 33's. Il be going to the sand dunes alot this summer, and im gonna borrow a buddys small trailer, and trailer my 33's up there, when i get up there put the 33's on and when im going home il put the 31's back on.

Ford Truck Articles