Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Featured Truck

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Hey guys, in the past the Admin team has always chosen the truck of the month. This year we are going to try something different.

Instead of having a truck of the month, we are going to have a featured truck and take suggestions here in this thread from you guys.

The minimum time a truck will be featured for is a month, longer if we don't have another suggestion.

So.....suggest away :D

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
How will the current Feature Truck (FT) be selected (vote for round one? We have one current nomination) and how will the current FT be replaced with the next one? Could this just be a matter of replacing TOTM voting with a FT vote in the month following the nomination of a FT? And if so does this mean that if there is just one nomination in a month, that said nomination is automatically the new FT (let's hope people don't nominate themselves)? Or how about if the nominated FT(s?) competes via vote with the current FT? Yes, this does open up the door for a forever FT, either deal with it later or if it is a FT for say, three months (throwing out a number) and another nomination is made after the three months, and if it's the only nomination, then the existing FT is replaced without a vote. This stops a forever FT and in the just noted example, has the potential to encourage other nominations in the event viewers feel another candidate truck shold compete with the newest nomination. Just a few thoughts, open for further refinement.

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Quit complicating it....we are working on it :D

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Quit complicating it....we are working on it :D

Read again.....I've added to the complication via edit. And sidenote.....I must update the ski instructor thread, yesterday was a blast!!!!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Some good thoughts Bill, thanks.

Input from all is welcome and appreciated.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I guess we have to post some pictures of some of the gems we drive/horde somewhere?

primetime

sawmill slave
I nominate Big Brown. Mama Duncans truck has been up for quite a while :beer::D

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Dunkin is kissing up...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mayde, instead of looking at what a person has, maybe look at what it took to have it. The blood, sweat, cash, months, drive, dedication and first, the goal. Somehow a busted nuckle award.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Lol. That old girl was already truck of the month a while back.
I have a restored Eddie Bauer that would look nice in there. How about your new to you truck?
b9f1583815bb2a924a1dbae96c39650f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

dustybumpers

don't play well w others

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Sorry to hear that Smokey. I just went through that with Mom, and it was no picnic.
I will be praying for you and your dad.

Ford Truck Articles