Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Swap Meet Goodies

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
So my 1 find for my Bronk, 10 buck K&N cold air kit, plus my new coolant/washer fluid tank
2012-05-09191342.jpg

My buddy works for a tow company and was junkin a 93 Bronco, he had it towed to my house, and I stripped what I wanted. Dash pad(no split), radio Seats, console, rear seat, visors, cluster w/tach, tailgate panel, both doors(plow bronk and no rust on doors WTF?) also swapped my mud bronks tail lights with that 1s. Seats are awesome blue buckets with arm rests.

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
So my 1 find for my Bronk, 10 buck K&N cold air kit, plus my new coolant/washer fluid tank
2012-05-09191342.jpg

My buddy works for a tow company and was junkin a 93 Bronco, he had it towed to my house, and I stripped what I wanted. Dash pad(no split), radio Seats, console, rear seat, visors, cluster w/tach, tailgate panel, both doors(plow bronk and no rust on doors WTF?) also swapped my mud bronks tail lights with that 1s. Seats are awesome blue buckets with arm rests.

Nice!! get some K&N Filter cleaner and re-oil the filter, will look like new :)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I used simple green to clean it, and then used some spray K&N oil I had left over. Lol looks dirty still

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I would get the the K&N cleaner and oil kit. Simple green might not ge it clean enough.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Filter is prob super old, na simple green is fine. Im not spending 40 bucks or so on the cleaner and oil kit. Ive been using simple green for years on my K&Ns

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts