Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Looking for truck

I know there is a craigslist thread already started but I was hoping there was someone that either knew of someone selling a nice truck or would part with one they had. I am in the St. Louis area and I am looking for a 1973-1979 Ford F100/F150/F250/F350 with a 300 straight 6, manual transmission, 4x4, regular cab long bed and 1987-1995 Ford F150/F250/F350 with the 300, manual transmission, 4x4, regular cab long bed. So if anyone has one that is good to excellent shape or knows of someone with one in good to excellent shape I would greatly appreciate any and all help.

Alright thanks, I will. I may even get a Chevrolet or Dodge but I would prefer a Ford of course but I have to go with not only what I can afford but what is put there in good to excellent shape. And I will most likely be buying from Bommarito if I get one as they treated my mom well today.

Found a couple but by the time I got all of ducks in a row to purchase they have sold.
So I kind of have given up out of disgust and figured I could always find one down the road.
I am going to build a motor for a future project instead.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts