Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

July MO Chapter Check In

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
someone forgot to start this, better late than never. :wasntme:

it's a little warm out there today, good weather for hanging out inside in the a/c on FTF.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Been rather busy at work. Still doing the stuff nobody else wants to work on.

Work, school, and trying to buy a truck take up lots of time. After Monday I should be an "official" FTF member with an actual truck.
I will one of the annoying needs help with a lot guys.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Been gone for WAY too long, but unfortunately, without a FORD in the driveway (besides the wife's and the company van) I have felt a bit like less of a man... (Not red heels less, just NO truck less) LOL

I sign the papers on my new ride tomorrow after A LONG FREAKING search, in which I found the truck with EVERY option, except for gray interior (which is impossible to find with a decent price tag) that I wanted.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Been gone for WAY too long, but unfortunately, without a FORD in the driveway (besides the wife's and the company van) I have felt a bit like less of a man... (Not red heels less, just NO truck less) LOL

I sign the papers on my new ride tomorrow after A LONG FREAKING search, in which I found the truck with EVERY option, except for gray interior (which is impossible to find with a decent price tag) that I wanted.

glad to see another new guy in the MO Chapter. smilietease

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Nice to be back

Sent from my super awesome S3.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts