Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How about a "MO Chapter Truck of the Month" contest

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
What do you MO Chapter members think? If I can get some chapter members interested I'll pick a couple trucks and put up a poll to vote on them.

If you're interested post a reply and include a pic of your truck.

MO Chapter members only please

blacksnapon

Staff member
ok I'll bite

HPIM0343.JPG
Toughest trucks around. Regularly, this one will have firewood stacked over the top of the cab, all the way back to the tailgate.

rambler

New Shoes......
HPIM0343.JPG
Toughest trucks around. Regularly, this one will have firewood stacked over the top of the cab, all the way back to the tailgate.

so I have seen many "Longhorns" as hood ornaments on trucks from Texas,, but never a rug.. I know that is not a MO thing.. LOL

rambler

New Shoes......
OK, wife told me to wash it after a day working in the field.. NOPE..like this way..

Attachments

• joe truck.jpg

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
ok, I slacked a little and didn't get anything done for July. Here is what we can do. Mo members can submit pics here and the last week of the month I'll put up a poll for everyone to vote on a couple selections for the MO Chapter TOTM. That should give everyone a chance to post a pic.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I will have a pic to put up tomorrow! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Here is the newest addition to Quaethem MotorSports.

ForumRunner_20130721_195728.jpg

Sent from my super awesome S3.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts