Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

things to do in MO

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Man I've been sitting at home the last few nights dying to do something. Anything!

Ryan

You need to buy yourself another project truck Ryansmilietease

Ask Austin ...... he knows how:wasntme:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Oh dear Baby Jesus, the day I take advice on buying cars from Austin is the day I lose my wife and go into financial peril.

I was going to get my cousin out here to help me drop the engine back in my 1994 F150 but "Snowmageddon" hit.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Activities this spring/summer/fall include MANY weekend trips to Mark Twain Lake to take the boat out, and camp with the fam! I will let you all know when those weekends are and we can always GTG there and have a weekend at the lake.

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
what new store at the lake? anyone making any plans to come down to the magic dragon car show? i know the crappie are starting to bite around here

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
What do hou you do with dierburgs?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Looks like I'll be headed down to the lake store on the 15th. That is also the start of spring turkey season.

Anything else going on in the MO

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
The Royals won their home opener yesterday! I hope I can get to a few games this year. They have a little deeper pitching squad this year, they have a chance to have a winning season.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles