Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

what bench seats will fit a 51 f1

havi

third member
early Ford Rangers have a bench seat that is about right, as Wayne said, and would have a lowback seat arrangement, that can be covered to look kinda original. The '97-ish and newer Rangers had a wider seat, and most all had a high back head-rest, as well as a 60/40 split. The mid 90's had both styles, but were at least narrow enough. The '96 I bought for parts has a high back bucket arrangement, not what I wanted.

What year Rangers?

early Ford Rangers have a bench seat that is about right, as Wayne said, and would have a lowback seat arrangement, that can be covered to look kinda original. The '97-ish and newer Rangers had a wider seat, and most all had a high back head-rest, as well as a 60/40 split. The mid 90's had both styles, but were at least narrow enough. The '96 I bought for parts has a high back bucket arrangement, not what I wanted.

I'm new to this and I'm about to start a build on a 51 F1. When you say "early" what do you mean? Late 80's to early 90's?
Thanks.

Ford Truck Articles