Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Had some free time the other day...

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Got a little free time after work the other day, so found a little hill to test the suspension out on, and decided to take some pics.

oidv6e.jpg

mtbbwg.jpg

et5vrs.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Shaun...where does the wind up key go in that thing???????smilietease

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Was this a true test of this rigs ultimate suspension limits? :suspicious:

I do that everytime I pull into my bank to make a deposit!smilietease

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I call this my after tax season picture....I went out early this morning with the dog and went to a park....nice crisp morning....no deadlines to worry about (not individual anyways....still have non-profits due in May and corp extensions in Sept and individual extensions in October)...but anyways, it was nice this morning...life is good!

I like this picture because all my other ones are of it posing at a car show or something...this is just me driving it!

4-19-11_f150_front_street_soccer_field_cleaned_smaller.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^That's a killer shot...I like 'real' shots.

BTW Shaun...nice flex...oughta be able to get you over any speedbump you encounter...hahaha. Seriously though, of all the Rangers, yours is my favorite.

I call this my after tax season picture....I went out early this morning with the dog and went to a park....nice crisp morning....no deadlines to worry about (not individual anyways....still have non-profits due in May and corp extensions in Sept and individual extensions in October)...but anyways, it was nice this morning...life is good!

I like this picture because all my other ones are of it posing at a car show or something...this is just me driving it!

4-19-11_f150_front_street_soccer_field_cleaned_smaller.jpg

I like that pic better also. looks great. What are those wheels called? Ive never seen those before.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I like that pic better also. looks great. What are those wheels called? Ive never seen those before.

I don't remember, but what I do remember is the crap I went through to find some that were the right bolt pattern and OFFSET!. But, I absolutely love them....there is a lot of real estate on the chrome and it shines like crazy when the sun hits it. They were big bucks also. I do know they sell these type a lot cheaper in polished silver also.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia

Right between the bumper and the tailgate. There's a little access hole for the windage mechanism.

Oh wait, that's for the spare tire crane. Nvm. smilietease

Was this a true test of this rigs ultimate suspension limits? :suspicious:

I do that everytime I pull into my bank to make a deposit!smilietease

No. :( I couldn't think of any other better hills, so this is absolutely horrible flex.

And Ken, that is a beautiful picture of your truck!

BTW Shaun...nice flex...oughta be able to get you over any speedbump you encounter...hahaha. Seriously though, of all the Rangers, yours is my favorite.

Thanks man! It means alot. :)

Last edited:
I don't remember, but what I do remember is the crap I went through to find some that were the right bolt pattern and OFFSET!. But, I absolutely love them....there is a lot of real estate on the chrome and it shines like crazy when the sun hits it. They were big bucks also. I do know they sell these type a lot cheaper in polished silver also.

they are sure beautiful wheels there. and ya I know the newer ford bolt pattern is different, making it a little harder to find wheels

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
they are sure beautiful wheels there. and ya I know the newer ford bolt pattern is different, making it a little harder to find wheels

Yeah, I'm not sure why they changed the bolt pattern, but made it difficult when buying aftermarket wheels, especially high end ones that are chrome. I search high and wide for these babies and even put spacers on to fill out the fender flares better.

Ford Truck Articles