Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Operation Taz Got Lyft!

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Thought it would be cool to share with ya'll..........

It has begun....hubby wanted a jump start on Sunday's adventure so he took a few items off today in the rain....

No more Waag or PIAA's
1256416037.jpg

Yuk
1256416035.jpg

Whoops....Foxxy felt left out :laughing:
1256416034.jpg

No more hitch
1256415875.jpg

Bye Bye bumper ......
1256415874.jpg

NArly
1256415873.jpg

No more spare and oh yeah, FINALLY got my FTF decal on!
1256415871.jpg

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
YANKEES?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
REDSOX ALL THE WAY!!
except right now im a temporary Phillies fan being that i HATE the Yankees!

truck looks good so far

TazDevil07

Ya know Tyler, I was just telling Kevin...maybe I should rock is bumperless and front valenceless! LMAO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Lookin good, Now for some lifted pics! LOL

TazDevil07

Yeah, I dunno if its illegal or not. I was joking around about it...

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Lookin' good so far!

That ain't illegal in your state? No bumper in Cali = illegal, not to mention dangerous.

I think it's illegal most places, but I'v never seen anybody bothered for stuff like that around here... cracked windshields, no bumpers, tires sticking out 6inches past the fenders, no mufflers... just everyday things :rofl:

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
I think it's illegal most places, but I'v never seen anybody bothered for stuff like that around here... cracked windshields, no bumpers, tires sticking out 6inches past the fenders, no mufflers... just everyday things :rofl:

DOUBLE POST FAIL!!!!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida

Well, you live in Tn. The place with 5 million people and 15 last names. smilieneenar

Ford Truck Articles