Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

January Truck of the Month

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Wooo Wooo!

Congrats Carl. We'll have to let you bleed into February a few days. :p

I blame Brad for the late posting.

Ryan

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Congrats Carl! That's a great find at only $500! Why the hell did I pay $8000 for my truck if $500 trucks can get truck of the month?! :headbang: I want my money back.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA Congrats Carl! Heck maybe we should just give him Feb too since its short and all!

Congrats, Carl!!! Living proof that not all good things eventually wind up on the porch...

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Congrats Carl! I think you should also be nominated for mower of the month. ;)

wow! thanks all. this really is cool. she's ugly but as pointed out...$500 bucks, i should be schister of the month.
thanks again

they're in the truck. don't want 'em to freeze

noooo 6L. i love the performance. the porch you see in the background i towed to my mansion with the truck, can't tell my boat is behind it or my sisters 21' suntracker pontoon. i had a tug of war with a 1/2 ton dodge(318) and dragged him 100' before he quit. i'm happy.

Congrats Carl! I think you should also be nominated for mower of the month. ;)

If he gets that, is he going to take it on tour? I have a great proving ground for it.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
congrats carl! nice find too for $500 i paid $2000 for mine, then rebuilt the motor....

Ford Truck Articles