Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2011 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pricing

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Holy hell...that Bronco was nearl 18k in '88...I woulda never guessed it. Figure it's 11 years newer than Red and it's about a 12k difference in sticker prices. It's also 8 years older than Thunder and only 9k less. I guess inflation has to happen some time and somwhere. By that example alone...it would similar appear vehicle prices increase $1000 a year.

Last edited:
Cleaning out old loan papers and stuff. Had 45 loans over the years.

I found the paper work for MY 89 I had bought new. Loaded XLT reg cab shorty ,302 5 spd , 4x4 front /rear limited 3:55's , hd suspension , 31's ,hd cooling was a whopping $13378.39 MAy 2 of 89.

I could have had a 89 F350 xl 4x4 dually 351 5 spd for same price with no bed
Got $3000 for the 79 Sand box I traded in on it . (miss that truck )

Just some dumb trivia

Holy hell...that Bronco was nearl 18k in '88...I woulda never guessed it. Figure it's 11 years newer than Red and it's about a 12k difference in sticker prices. It's also 8 years older than Thunder and only 9k less. I guess inflation has to happen some time and somwhere. By that example alone...it would similar appear vehicle prices increase $1000 a year.

If you look at it they put 500 down so it was over 18,000.

I haven't decided if I like my grill yet. Just the hood opens, not the front grill like the 08-10's. The King Ranch has the outer chrome painted to match the truck which I do like. the vertical ends within the grill are suppose to represent a bull nose... according to Ford Product Guide for dealers.

Ford Truck Articles