Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2011 Ford Superduty Unveiled at Texas State Fair

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
as long as it has power windows and either a big gas or a diesel and 4x4 im perfectly happy

i'm not talking about top of the line dudes.. I'm talking about base model...

That's why I posted that, Tex. Your statement was 60+. I was merely giving you the 2010 Harley Edition you could use for a benchmark. Soooo, a stripper as you seem to be asking about should be less than 60 since the Harley Davidson package alone is a $7,000 option per the link I posted. Go look at it again and deduct the $ amount associated with the options you don't want.

My 2007 had an MSRP that was just north of $45k. Building a truck with similar options for MY2010 the MSRP would be $49,895. I paid $39.5K for my truck and got it financed at 1.9% for 60 months. The largest difference in the price being of course the cost of the diesel going from $5300 for the 6.0L to $6,545 for the 6.4L. I read that along with International's refusal to share the cost of the warranty claims that Ford thought that they were being gouged for the price of the 6.4L which of course is just passed on to us anyway but maybe the 6.7L will not be much more than the current 6.4L.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I wonder how much money they'll make off those overly exposed lenses getting busted up constantly? And damn...I wish they'd go with a 4-5 narrower bars in the grille insert.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
I wonder how much money they'll make off those overly exposed lenses getting busted up constantly? And damn...I wish they'd go with a 4-5 narrower bars in the grille insert.

More than likely lenses are high impact plastic, but if they are glass, even if they become starred with a rock etc, they will still work fine because they are not sealed beam lights.

Last edited:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I only like it from the front doors back.That grille is obnoxious and just plain looks like a pair of big buck teeth.

EDIT:I just realized somethin.It looks like the hood rounds over the fenders,much like the pre-79 Ford Trucks.I wonder if that was intentional.

Last edited:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
There's a line between enough chrome to look good,and way too much chrome.The Super Duty has been close to crossing that line in my opinion since 2004.But now,they've stepped over that line.It just looks tacky.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts