Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Del-Mar Augest chat thread

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
welcome to August. our temps so far have been really record breaking. hopefully we'll get some cooler weather, and break a few COLD weather records. enjoy your new thread.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I think if you go edit the other one you might be able to delete it but I'm not 100% sure.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
sorry I haven't been on in a while. computer died, and had to get a new one.

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Which one, Charlie? And you didn't CALL me?

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
big one, you were in carlisle, and you also have your hands full with your truck. when things settle down, I'll give you a call. just spent $1,970 on a new trans from ford. 3 year, 100,000 miles warrenty.what a load of fun it was to pull that out. 1st time ever had to use a torch and sawzaw to remove a tranny.guess you figured out the cats are now a core, and I had to buy a new set. grrrrrr. all new u-joints, and ball joints, plus all the tie rods, etc. when done this time, should be a new truck all but the paint

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
You're having a hell of a time with that truck, Charlie!!! Put rear brakes/rotors on the Lincoln today!

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
You're having a hell of a time with that truck, Charlie!!! Put rear brakes/rotors on the Lincoln today!
yeah, soon it will be a NEW 94. hahahaha. did you eat the rotors up, or were they just warped? if you got metal dust on your aluminum wheels, make sure to use that polish I gave you so the rust don't pit and stain them. how's the pick up comeing?

howdy everyone :)

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
hello all. night shift is keeping me occupied. no time to work on the truck, or anything else for that matter. sleep, eat, work.and, oh yeah, go to the bank!!!!

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
About the same here.Work work and more work so busy i even have not had time to go to the bank.
wife is off work this week so we will be doing day trips all week and nothing will get done

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
that's ok on the day trips tho, got to remember to take time out once in a while to keep you sane

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts