Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I Like How Every Word Was Capitalized. All The CC's Were Short Beds, Unless It Was Special Ordered.
I Didn't Know That. The Only Restored One's I've Seen We're Long Beds.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Not enough info in the ad....I hate it when ads are lacking pictures of the engine bay and under carriage, which tells more about the vehicle than a half decent paint job......it does look nice though.

It could also be an ad where the husband was forced to list it and really doesn't want to sell it.

Nice truck. Perfect truck for another Dent lover. Dents Rule!!!smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

X2 on the dents rule! :wavey:

Extra points for black!:D

You and your dent were the first thoughts that came into my mind when I saw this beauty! Hey Doug! :wavey:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Thank you. :D Hello, Ken. I trust the tax season is beginning to wind down.

Yes sir....we just made it through the corporate (9-15) and individual (10-15) extension deadlines, barely...phew....it felt like 4-15 these past few months.....we did bring on another staff person (worst part of my job is with employees) to help with the administrative stuff as my professional staff, office manager, has been wearing too many hats and we feared that we were burning her out.....she's very valuable to us....so this new person will help everyone in the office.

With the hiring process/training, then the upgrade in our server and computer equipment (ongoing), plus all of my representation and audit work which has been blowing up the past few years, I don't see any relief till around Thanks giving, then again around Christmas and New Years...

Then it starts all over again in January......ugh....all good though, not complaining about the job security and good money...it's just challenging for sure. On that note, I would rather have that challenge, then the challenges of having little to no business.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I hope you get some much needed respite!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Doug...us too!

OK but subtract points for weird fish eye affect in the first 2 pictures.

Huh? :suspicious:

He does have some waterfront property and the house in the picture looks high end.....so might be a good indicator a decent amount was invested in this rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts