Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
lost it just after it shifted into drive on a damp road.hit culvert running about 60mph i'd say(after sliding all over the place).here's some pics.

Man that makes me sick...I always get a knot in stomach when I see good lookin rigs all smashed up, especially since my wreck (which also inspired a restore).

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
That sucks man. She was nice. Youll get her there again.

That sucks man. She was nice. Youll get her there again.

thanks,it won't be too much longer.the rolling chassis is back together and the cab will be ready for paint by next week.were gonna paint it with everything completely stripped apart.as in the cab has nothing in it,no dash,no hvac,nothing.it's probably gonna be nerve wracking putting it back together and trying not to stratch anything.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
it's probably gonna be nerve wracking putting it back together and trying not to stratch anything.

Ain't that the truth...all I can say is...masking tape is your friend...haha.

Side note...how long ago did you wreck the truck?

Here is my '88 F250. Been working on it alot lately. Trying to get everything ready to take it offroad, front end, etc.

Picture089.jpg

Thanks!!! Just want to take it up some roads in the National Forest here. Nothing too extreme. Maybe some mud!!! ;p

Ain't that the truth...all I can say is...masking tape is your friend...haha.

Side note...how long ago did you wreck the truck?

about 4 1/2 months ago(oct 24 08).i like the blue and white 4wd,something about the scheme i guess!

That's in too good of shape to go offroad! Good looking pickup!

Ryan

and this is the reason i don't own a 4wd.i really like'em but i'd be what some might call a concrete cowboy i guess.if i had a 4wd it would have to be a beater because i would'nt want my nice one to get dirty!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...if you have created a gallery here...click on the pic you wanna post. The you'll see under the pic the BB code, copy that link and paste it in, it will then show up in your post.

Or...if you go through photobucket...copy the IMG link and paste it in your post.

FordBoy86

Kentucky Chapter member
I have been on here for a little while and keep forgetting to put up a pic of the truck. It is a 1994 F-150 XL ext. cab with 8ft bed 5.8L 3.55 ls and i believe 3.54 up front. It has 31x10.5x15 Spector Advanta A/T that look and perform just like the BFG A/T. Almost 250,000 miles and it gets used pretty hard to but taken care of as well.

truck003.jpg

truck002.jpg

truck001.jpg

truck005.jpg

truck006.jpg

truck004.jpg

Last edited:
you might get away with 33's.. it MIGHT run when you have the wheel at the lock though

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Here is my '88 F250. Been working on it alot lately. Trying to get everything ready to take it offroad, front end, etc.

Picture089.jpg

dont doo thattttttttt!!!! you make me miss my F250 even more..is your a 351w E4od? 4x4

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts