Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Pacific North West (PNW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ok I have talked to the powers that be and they have bought off on the idea of a regional chapter. It will be known as the Pacific North West.

I am here to gauge interest in joining the chapter.

This chapter will be WA, OR, ID & MT.

Post up here if you are interested. We will go from there.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
:jumping: :jumping:

I am!

1973 F-100 4x4

'77 F-250 Custom 4x4
I would be interested, if you could either include WY, or figure out another chapter for us 4 remaining states: WY, ND, SD, and AK?
However, I don't recall seeing any members from ND, SD, or AK though?
Is there really only the few of us in WY, out of the last 4 states in the NW Chapter listing?
Talk about being left out in the cold!:violin:

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ok guys it is a GO from the admins to form a "regional" chapter. This chapter will encompass the following states: WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, AK

Who wants to step up and be the leader. Post up "I WANT TO BE THE LEADER" and we will have a vote in a few days...

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Based on demonstrated people skills, honesty, integrity, leadership, open minded, intelligent, willingness to go the extra mile, and ability to be cool under fire, I HIGHLY recommend that Ernie hold the reigns on leadership; IMO, he's the most highly qualified person for the position. What is also of importance and needs to be taken into consideration is this comment:

......... creating an environment here at FTF where people feel welcome to post up, where EVERYONE feels welcome whatever their genetic make-up.

The smart choice is only obvious; let's not blow it guys.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Well who mans the wheel of this ship is up to the members of it.

We might be a solid day or two out from getting the whole thing up and running and ready to accept members as our switch flipper has ahhhhhhh....well lets just say he is enjoying the holidays:suspicious:

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
I'd second the nomination for Ernie. Needs to be somebody who's ego isn't riding on the line. Who doesn't care if they're followed or not - but just does the job.

I'll play along with the chapter - but I should go read requirements. At the other place the required annual physical meeting usually killed western chapters due to distance concerns. The guys back east could never understand that it's farther than it looks on a map :)

Thanks Aaron, and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
There are no hard and fast requirements for the chapters as far as meets go. The chapters are more of a place to take regional specific chats or discussions maybe a bit smaller social group to allow people to get to know each other on a more personal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles