Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new here not to ford's tho

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
well im shure theres a bunch of 67-72 folks around and i thought i might share a couple pics of our 71.

this was at 9am this mornin

IMGP0282.jpg

this was just before dark tonite

IMGP0291.jpg

i got more as the day went on if any one want to see'em

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Wow, they sure grow up quick around your place. Am I missing something?

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
ok ya asked for it

IMGP0285.jpg

IMGP0287.jpg

IMGP0288.jpg

IMGP0289.jpg

we do things a little redneck around here, i was told by a freind i couldnt do it this way. i was spose to take off the clip then lift off the cab. i gess what he dont know wont hurt him

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
It seems proper to me. I don't see proper safety equipment though. Where's the beer in case of dehydration?

Great work though. Backhoes make things alot easier.

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
well if ya look behind the truck you will see a white shack. in that shack is a frig and in that frig is cold ones!! not to far away

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
So here I am, looking at the first photo thinking sweet truck, then I proceed to the sig and see that the truck is a F100/250 4x4 and I go back to look thinking WTF (this is all waiting for the photos to load on dialup), boy did I feel like an idiot...

Awesome bumpside, have always thought about converting the 70 to a 4x4...

blacksnapon

Staff member
ok ya asked for it

IMGP0285.jpg

IMGP0287.jpg

IMGP0288.jpg

IMGP0289.jpg

we do things a little redneck around here, i was told by a freind i couldnt do it this way. i was spose to take off the clip then lift off the cab. i gess what he dont know wont hurt him
OOOOHHHH Pulling cabs! I'm getting aroused all ready!

Ford Truck Articles