Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

351W Headers

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I found the ones in the ford performance catalogue that Tony pointed out. I found this part number:

M-9430-T50

They look sharp as heck, but they sure are proud of them. They're wanting $350. Are there any companies out there that make some shorty headers for around or above the $200 price point? Crossing the $300 barrier seems a little excessive.

Ryan

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
bah, forget headers. I'm buying a new hammer. BAN hammer. I will not tolerate this kind of mutiny.

But seriously, would I be buying crap if something cost around 250?

Ryan

Vince, that's over 1 week's pay for me...........

Wish I made that much money. :headbang:

I can't speak for them myself, but a lot of guys on hotrodders prefer sanderson headers.

Check it to see what they have before you buy.

http://www.sandersonheaders.com/

They make them for my Y-block too. If you accidentaly order two sets, make sure the extra ones are for the Y-block. :rofl:

I assume that is uncoated. Let me know if you actually order them. Everyone that has said they have them has been pleased (on hotrodders).

I know "the other site" means nothing around there, but the Y-block guys run sanderson and red's headers. Perhaps those are the only ones that fit. LOL

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Yes they are a gasket seal. I would buy a copper gasket for them. They should do the trick.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts