Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > FTF Regional Chapters > Pacific Northwest Chapter

Pacific Northwest Chapter (WA, OR, ID, MT, WY)

Old 12-21-2009, 01:25 AM
just growing older not up

polarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by emtzach View Post
not sure exactly but i dont have to work from the 24th to the 4th and im gettin paid too
Got ya beat- 18th to the 4th.

And Seattle it is. I can hardly wait- 8 hours on the road, three or four hours there.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:38 PM
Go Ahead and Git Some Boy

TazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud of
I'll be headed north with a christmas wreath for mom and dads grave. Christmas is always so depressing for me.

Brenda
Del/Mar Chapter Member
10 Jeep Wranger Mountain / 01 Mustang Cobra SVT /
90 Mustang LX 5.0

RIP Taz

Old 12-22-2009, 05:08 PM
i get paid to do this

emtzach is a splendid one to beholdemtzach is a splendid one to beholdemtzach is a splendid one to beholdemtzach is a splendid one to beholdemtzach is a splendid one to beholdemtzach is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TazDevil07 View Post
I'll be headed north with a christmas wreath for mom and dads grave. Christmas is always so depressing for me.
i understand completely, my gramps passed just befor thanksgiving many years ago and now ill be alone without any fam this year. keep your head up tho
Old 12-22-2009, 07:35 PM
Still Da Man

Mil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond repute
I'm spending my 3rd Christmas in a row,at home , alone.

I speak in "Straight Talk" Deal with it.

Click for Red Deer, Alberta Forecast
Old 12-22-2009, 07:53 PM

Proeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of light
I'll be spending it with my dad and then my FIL, who are both on hospice and very much near death. Its going to be awesome.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:41 AM
Larry B

Larry B is on a distinguished road
The wife and I have 5 kids and 7 grand kids living with in 5 miles of us. The house will be full and we are all looking forward to it.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:53 AM
bull

BlondeGurli has a brilliant futureBlondeGurli has a brilliant futureBlondeGurli has a brilliant futureBlondeGurli has a brilliant futureBlondeGurli has a brilliant futureBlondeGurli has a brilliant futureBlondeGurli has a brilliant futureBlondeGurli has a brilliant futureBlondeGurli has a brilliant futureBlondeGurli has a brilliant futureBlondeGurli has a brilliant future
We are moving Christmas eve. My mom decided to cancel Christmas bc she is crazy so I'm driving 2 hrs from Santa Clara after moving to see a movie and to go to Denny's apparently.

Chris and I decided we are doing our Christmas July 25 bc we have too much going on now for our own Christmas. Gonna do a tree, christmas music, ugly sweaters, stockings, and wrapping paper. The whole 9.

Last edited by BlondeGurli; 12-22-2010 at 12:43 PM.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:58 AM

CaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond repute
Your mom can't cancel Christmas...Only Santa can do that.

And I'm not sure about the whole "moving it to July 25" either. I'm pretty sure that would also require santa's approval.

Don't mess with Santa, I'm just sayin
Old 12-22-2010, 01:37 PM
Arrogant A-hole At-Large

LEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond repute
^^hehe...I like your style.

My Christmas will probably be alot like Thanksgiving with tons of people...difference is, it'll start the 23rd. The 23rd will be with Bailee's immediate family. The 24th will be with my immediate family. The 25th will be stuff from Santa, a minor celebration in honor of my dad's side of the family, then that afternoon will be a celebration with Bailee's extended family.

'77 250 400 Boggers (show)__'96 350 CC 460 SSR's (work)__'79 Bronco 400 35's (play)

Quote:
Inspired by Ian
We live in a society that keeps finding answers to problems people never knew they had.
I bow my head to Jesus, stand for my family, love only one woman, and am always proud of what I have.

Standing by my gun and Bible since 1986.

Ben
Old 12-22-2010, 06:34 PM
just growing older not up

polarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be working Christmas- Eve and Day. Later on do the family thing.