Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

im new :}

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard...alot of us here are interested in 79 trucks, so you should fit right in.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to FTF! Post up often! We have a decent following from 'down under' now! There are a couple regular members from both Australia and New Zealand.

:welcome:

Ryan

Welcome to the forum mate - you live in a beautiful part of Oz which my family and i enjoy visiting ...... gotta ask do you have a line on any cab extra gen 9 bodies that may be kicking around over there?

nah mate f100's are hard to find and when ya find them there expensive..
i was very lucky to get this one RHD 1979 Ford F100 Custom XLT LWB(LongBed) StyleSide 4x4 + LWB Fibreglass Canopy by challenge/(power steering/air con/351c/c6 auto/twin 2 1/2" system/3 spare wheels with Yokohama 15" tyres all for $5000AUD check out Member Galleries » cobraa if you would like to see the truck got lots of pics it needs a good wash tho and cut and polish and needs a little bit of rust and bog cut out and she will be a nice truck again..

Welcome to the forum mate - you live in a beautiful part of Oz which my family and i enjoy visiting ...... gotta ask do you have a line on any cab extra gen 9 bodies that may be kicking around over there?

Last edited:
Cobra...I always enjoy seeing when an old Ford finds a good home. Welcome to the FTF.:)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts