Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Superduties & Other Trucks > Ranger/Bronco II

Ranger/Bronco II Mazda B-Series

Old 10-02-2016, 09:33 PM

bronco2blue will become famous soon enough
Journey for the day

Drove the Ole girl up to an old mining area and a cool wall made back in 1889. Didn't get any driving pics but it was a bumpy hilly drive. IMG_20161002_192505.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2016, 06:56 AM

68F1006.4 is just really nice68F1006.4 is just really nice68F1006.4 is just really nice68F1006.4 is just really nice68F1006.4 is just really nice
Very cool, history can be fascinating!
Old 10-03-2016, 07:32 AM
Texas Chapter member

Jasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful place!

'77 F100 Flareside

"If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway."
Old 10-03-2016, 11:40 AM

Sure is a cool area, was a booking silver mining area way back when.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:32 AM
Charter Member

CowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond repute
Colville to Sherman Pass area?

-Life is far too short to be serious all the time. So if you can't stop and laugh at yourself along the way, give me a call and I'll do it for you.

04 Ranger Fx4 Level II, 5R55E, Sonic Blue Pearl, loaded.

Useful Ford Vehicle Resources:

Owners Manuals >>> http://www.fleet.ford.com/partsandse...owner-manuals/
Build Information (click on "vehicle") >>> https://www.etis.ford.com/
Wiring schematics and TSB's (click on "technical information") >>> http://bbbind.com/
Repair guides, includes schematics w/connector pinouts >>> http://www.autozone.com/repairinfo/r...nfoLanding.jsp
Old 10-14-2016, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyBilly9Mile View Post
Colville to Sherman Pass area?
Conconully, Ruby area

Old 10-14-2016, 03:25 PM

amkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool! Thanks for sharing
Old 10-14-2016, 07:20 PM
hitech hillbilly

Admin

smokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond repute
Really cool. The old timers buit things to last.
Randy
Old 10-14-2016, 07:52 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics, thanks for posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Old 10-15-2016, 12:43 PM
Charter Member

CowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco2blue View Post
Conconully, Ruby area

The scenery looked to be in that strip mentioned earlier, the tammys changing color and shedding along with the mtns is the giveaway. Most of the hunting I've done over that way and the *preferred* location is on private land in the Okanogan area. I've tried NE WA over the years as statistically, it's the most productive area in the state. The challenge up that way seems to be that, there's so many trees it hard to get any significant distance shot in. Seems like the way to handle it is to find an area with other hunters, look for a trail or an area where spooked bambi would run when scared, and sit and wait while the other people make stir the deer up. Or alternatively, just find a different place all together.

Good luck this weekend!

*Edit: There a nice old guy a few houses down that gets one those senior or disabled whatever hunter tags. The neighbor knows I've got an acreage west of Deer Park and east of the river, and he'd like me to take him up there this week. It should be another easy and productive place as there's other hunters in the area and my land is gated and fenced, thus a *safe zone*. We'll see if that changes. Might drive up there this afternoon and ensure that no lawbreakers are trespassing the area.

-Life is far too short to be serious all the time. So if you can't stop and laugh at yourself along the way, give me a call and I'll do it for you.

04 Ranger Fx4 Level II, 5R55E, Sonic Blue Pearl, loaded.

Useful Ford Vehicle Resources:

Owners Manuals >>> http://www.fleet.ford.com/partsandse...owner-manuals/
Build Information (click on "vehicle") >>> https://www.etis.ford.com/
Wiring schematics and TSB's (click on "technical information") >>> http://bbbind.com/
Repair guides, includes schematics w/connector pinouts >>> http://www.autozone.com/repairinfo/r...nfoLanding.jsp

Last edited by CowboyBilly9Mile; 10-15-2016 at 12:49 PM.