Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Superduties & Other Trucks > Ranger/Bronco II

Ranger/Bronco II Mazda B-Series

Old 01-10-2016, 10:10 PM
Charter Member

CowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Rattlecan View Post
No doubt about that! Leasing is the most expensive way to operate a vehicle. Then you're "stuck" at the end of the lease and so desperate for another set of wheels, you just sign another one!

Ryan
And for people that can't come up with the money needed at signing to lease the next vehicle that they can't afford, the dealer will be more than happy to let them put that on their credit card. Might as well pay that one off over 24-36 months too.

-Life is far too short to be serious all the time. So if you can't stop and laugh at yourself along the way, give me a call and I'll do it for you.

04 Ranger Fx4 Level II, 5R55E, Sonic Blue Pearl, loaded.

Useful Ford Vehicle Resources:

Owners Manuals >>> http://www.fleet.ford.com/partsandse...owner-manuals/
Build Information (click on "vehicle") >>> https://www.etis.ford.com/
Wiring schematics and TSB's (click on "technical information") >>> http://bbbind.com/
Repair guides, includes schematics w/connector pinouts >>> http://www.autozone.com/repairinfo/r...nfoLanding.jsp
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2016, 08:51 PM
just growing older not up

polarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyBilly9Mile View Post
You guys got it all wrong, the modern way for the salesman to screw a buyer is to lease (ie, rental) the vehicle to him. There are many benefits, like, the person getting (notice I didn't say, buying, because they aren't) the vehicle get into something they can't actually afford, the salesman makes a commission, sucker/person acquiring the vehicle comes back when lease is up, with luck salesman leases the guy another vehicle and makes another commission, and ideally, salesman sells the lease return, thus he made out very well on commissions.

Lease because, it get's people into vehicles they can't afford to own. Suckers, to put it lightly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Rattlecan View Post
No doubt about that! Leasing is the most expensive way to operate a vehicle. Then you're "stuck" at the end of the lease and so desperate for another set of wheels, you just sign another one!

Ryan
We've discussed this before- leasing can be an appropriate, cost-effective option. Depends entirely on the terms of the lease. These past few months I've sen some extremely aggressive lease deals put out by manufacturers. As with all things, you need to crunch the numbers and see what makes the most sense.

re: Desperation at end of lease. Don't forget the obvious alternative- just buy the lease out for the pre-assigned residual value.
Old 01-11-2016, 10:28 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Jeez Ern..as much as we have butted heads, I have to agree with your post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.