Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How to get oil out of your hair

I've used the dawn for my hair probably hundreds of times, lol... All too often getting everything from Diesel in it ( or my clothes, btw) to Fifth wheel grease (I'll stack that crap against any crude, anyday, LOL)
Dayum Fixit, you're as bad as me.....I can get grease on me at church!!!

Dayum Fixit, you're as bad as me.....I can get grease on me at church!!!
Been there, done that!

Donna won't let me wear white anymore.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I'll stack that crap against any crude, anyday, LOL
Ok, so I'll embarass myself a bit to challenge that one. I went to throw a half-full 5 gal pail of concrete sealer in a tall dumpster. Needless to say, the jean jacket I was wearing would stand on it's own and was TRULY waterPROOF after that incident for YEARS!! And yeah, so was my hair I think. That stuff ONLY comes out by growing out. On the bright side, I did save on water for the showers for a while. :)

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Ok, so I'll embarass myself a bit to challenge that one. I went to throw a half-full 5 gal pail of concrete sealer in a tall dumpster. Needless to say, the jean jacket I was wearing would stand on it's own and was TRULY waterPROOF after that incident for YEARS!! And yeah, so was my hair I think. That stuff ONLY comes out by growing out. On the bright side, I did save on water for the showers for a while. :)

'drama' 'drama' 'drama'

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Over the years I have found that mud works about the best and is the least intrusive.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts